• Promoting Articles from the Forums

One of the innovative new features on vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite is the cross-publishing "Promote to Article" functionality.

In the spirit of promoting content discovery, we wanted to create features that will allow content to flow between Forums, Blogs, and Articles. For example, there might be a really popular post in the forums, but unfortunately it is buried inside page 13 of a thread. We will now have an option (if you have permissions) to "promote" a forum (or blog) post as a new article on the homepage.

Here's how it works:
    1: Users with permissions to publish a forum post into an article will see the "Promote to Article" button on each forum post. This user can push the button which will then bring up the "Add/Edit" article screen in the Content Management System.

2: In the "Add/Edit Article" page, the user will notice that the Article Title and Article Body is pre-filled with the information from the Forum Post .

3. Also note that the original author of the forum post is attributed as the new article author. Clicking the save button will save the new article publish it live to the CMS powered website.

4: After clicking "Save" the user will be taken to the Article View page. In this screen, visitors of the website can view the article and also leave a comment about the article.

5: Please note that at the end of the article, there is an attribution that this article was:
    a. Originally published in a forum thread (with hyperlink) started by a user (with hyperlink).
    b. And there is a hyperlink to the original forum post.

6: The article is also published on the front page of the CMS-powered Website.
  • Recent Blog Posts

AlissaMorshead

6 ipucu

_yi yakla__mlar kazan? hakk_nda merak online pazarlama ortakl_k ve in_a aletleri ?zerinden Ticaret olacakt_r ula_mak ilham ?zerinden okuma yoluyla i?erik, ba_ar_ . Bu i?in size yard_mc_ yapmak, ?at_...

AlissaMorshead Yesterday 08:56 PM
    ToryBardon

9 yollari ankaar web tasar_m seks hayatinizi artiracak

En iyi al__kanl_klar-e do_ru almak hakk_nda merak Internet ba_l_ kurulu_ pazarlama ve in_a ?e_itli ara?lar , senin Ticaret olacakt_r elde etmek ilham taraf_ndan se?ilmi_ olan bakarak i?erik makaleler...

ToryBardon Yesterday 08:55 PM
    ToryBardon

6 yolu

En iyi y?ntemleri i?in elde i?in arzu affiliate internet pazarlama ve in_a ara?lar , i_ olacakt_r elde motivasyon taraf_ndan se?ilmi_ olan okuma yoluyla mesaj , iyi sonu?lar . Bu i?in yard_mc_...

ToryBardon Yesterday 08:54 PM
    ToryBardon

10 bogaz kesen ankara web tasar_m ankara seo Taktikler

_le birlikte anahtar kelimeler arac_l___yla makalelerinizi ?nemlidir i?in senin hedefleri i?inde Pazarlama Makaleler ile . Olmas_ gereken dikkatli yapmak i?in kullan_m_ anahtar ifadeler i?inde senin...

ToryBardon Yesterday 08:12 PM
    ToryBardon

5 ipucu

_le birlikte arama ifadeler s_ras_nda i?erik ?ok ?nemlidir i?in gol istenen i?inde madde promosyon . Olmas_ gereken dikkatli yapmak i?in kullan_m_ arama ifadeler i?inde senin ba_l_klar_ ve ba_l_klar_...

ToryBardon Yesterday 08:12 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

denyMD

ATM Manual

UniPin - Amazing 8 ATM Manual
    Periode Event : 26 April - 5 May 2017

Term & condition :

top up UniPin Credits

denyMD 04-27-2017, 02:24 AM Go to last post
    denyMD

Amazing 8

UniPin - Amazing 8 ATM Manual